Saturday, June 28, 2014

Quartz

So I guess this is like instabecoming a new character of mine. She's some sort of quartzette, shequartz, quartz golem..... or something.

The story behind the pic idea is quite random and un-interesting but I'm telling it anyways.
I was playing minecraft with my friend Skiride and we mined some quartz and I decided to make some blocks to make the house look cooler, and it worked. I was all like "shit this is awesome, fucking wuartz looks amazing omg! I'm gonna change my name to the Pervert Quartz! I'm gonna make a quartz hot girl oc because boobs!" So my friend's face was all like "should I kick him from my house?" but he didn't, he actually said: "c'mon you cannot make a hot quartz chick!" so, to sum up, the moral of the story is: HOT QUARTZ CHICK, BOOYAH, FACE!!
oh and also random futanari generic lady #4 ^^

and that's pretty much it, nothing more to tell you.

(your mum IQ is so low she thinks a golemancer is what you get when you ask a golemquestion.) "Asura boy" Guild Wars 2

Ppumpkin OUT!

2 comments: