Thursday, January 2, 2014

Slain a Thousand

I reached 1000 watchers in DA so I wanted to make a badass pic
So I made this pic, the title is inspired in the achievement of an mmo I don't remember really, I think it was champions online don't know. In this pic you can see Pumpkin sitting like a real badass with my other OC magie the robot on the right of the pic
the blue alien herm is Siri an belongs to :iconskiride:
And the painted gargoyle is Sam and belongs to :cyberpunksammy:
And before people starts to ask, because I know you... This is not Pumpkin's harem or anything like that, so don't bother to ask me if you can do the girls later or stuff like that...
The girls are just friends that are rewarding the Hound for an achievement.

So thank you all.... oh and happy new year and all of that xD

Ppumkin... LVL UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment