Monday, February 18, 2013

the people watching...



THANK YOU FOR ALL THE 300 WATCHES!!!
so yeah 3 months 300 watches IN DEVIANTART, I'm on my line haha Thanks also for the faves and coments, specially those that coment every pic of mine and leave me some messages in profile from time to time, you are good people ^^ No more I can say, I'll be drawing more in no time, I'll do all the work I have to do, and I plan to eat many oreos too (I'm staring at the box right now)

first tentacle pic I ever do, quite interesting, and it was time for pump to use the tentacles other than sending'em to the fridge to get beer that was lame...
the girl is Tox owned by :iconwolfieraver:
and Pumpkin it's me DUH! (not me me, a greener and furrier version of me)

Tentacles gonna tent
Ppumpkin OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment